- Dr. Hilary Grissom received her
M.D. at University of Tennessee, Memphis College of Medicine
where she also received her residency and surgery training.
- She interned at Methodist
University Hospital in Memphis.
- She earned her undergraduate
degree from Union University where she graduated with Summa Cum
- She is board eligible by the
American Board of Ophthalmology.
- American Academy of
- American Medical Association
- Tennessee Academy of
- Tennessee Medical Association
- Dr. Grissom's interests include
cataract surgery, diabetic eye disease, glaucoma, and surgery of
- Dr. Grissom grew up in
Lexington, Tennessee and joined the Eye Clinic because of their
longstanding reputation of quality eye care in the West
- In her free time, Dr. Grissom
enjoys spending time with her husband and two children, working on her
home, painting, and gardening. She also enjoys snow skiing
and scuba diving.